Friday, February 25, 2011

Sarjana Kedokteran Gigi 22/01/2011

I graduated! I mean I got my bachelor already ^^ I still have approximately 2 years to go for my clinical years in Medan. My convocation was on the 22nd January.

I went home immediately on the night after my convocation. It was a tiring day for me and my family. My family came to Medan on the 21st morning and arrived to my house while I was in the useless rehearsal at the Auditorium USU. They threatened us to attend and said they won’t give us our certificate for those who didn’t attend the rehearsal. I had my friend sent me to the salon for hairdo and make-up. I took the package where my family will have the photo-shooting in the studio later after my convocation.

The studio told us to be there by 5am. My friend told me she’ll be here by 4.30am, so mummy and I woke up at 3.45am for shower already. Then we waited for more than an hour because my friend couldn’t wake up early =.= So we rushed a little in the studio together. The make-up artist there was professional I say? She only used few minutes and *poof* make up done!

Hairdo and make up were done on time but we still arrived there late because I forgot the big black coat of mine =.= How forgetful. I felt so sorry because we’ll need to take a big round to reach the studio again.

As usual, programs held in Medan are not punctual. It started late and it took ages to end. It was boring inside especially while waiting for the 405 medical students to get up to the stage just to shake hands. I see many parents slept. My brother, who was sitting upstairs, told me some even slept with snores. I asked papa ‘what if I fall on the stage?’ papa giggled =.=

When everything’s ended, we had photo session outdoor with friends and family.

I didn’t take many photos though since I need to rush back to PLATINUM again. I’ll be sharing the photos when I got them later ^^ Sorry for the late post. Had written this a week after the convocation actually, but I hadn’t got much time for blog lately.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...