Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Ethan's belated birthday celebration

Ethan was given birth on the same day as me =) He wasn’t here in Medan on the 2nd day of January so we had a little celebration for his belated birthday just few hours ago. His girlfriend went dinner with him first while Roxanne, Kam Hoong, and I went to the mall looking for a mouse as a birthday gift. Of course, not those mouse that can breathe! I didn’t know what to give him best. Roxanne told me his mouse is spoilt so I thought of getting him a mouse for game. I guess he would love it since See Theng told me once that he loves DOTA. Too bad, the one I looked around in the mall just now was way too much than my budget and we ran out of time so in the end I just get him a simple USB extension =.+!

3 of us went to Clover to get him a birthday cake. We chose Chocolate Pudding cake and it was yummy-licious!

We called for taxi and again they ignored us sighs. I already called to reserve a room in K2 Karaoke. Ethan and his girlfriend were already there an hour ago. We arrived there late so leaving us no room. We changed plan. Preparation for Plan B was done on the 2nd floor of the Karaoke centre. The workers there helped out. They were nice! Thanks to them we didn’t used too much time. I prepared the cake with candle. Roxanne was busy choosing hats and masks.

Kam Hoong used all energy he had to fill the balloons with air. Balloons again! These balloons looked way better than mine the other day but anyway, I still love them =)

Everything's prepared. Time to move to the room!

Once everything’s ready, we went into the room. Both of them in the room were scared. They thought we were robbers LOL what a joke! Seriously, they looked a little frightened but we never thought they would think us as robbers =.=! Perhaps it is because Kam Hoong’s wearing black and with mask.

Does this look like a robber? He went in like this, with a hat, a mask, and blowing that I don't know what we call it.

Robber 2.

Robber 3.

Then, the next thing was as usual, sang song, made belated wish, blew off candle, and time to open up presents.

After that, were all about song singing until about an hour later. We got home by taxi together. Roxanne was caring as usual to remind me about locking my doors and all.

We all said we would put the photo of ourselves with mask as our profile picture and both the belated birthday boy and girl had a little different one.

Ethan lil' ting

Staying home alone for about 10 days wasn’t that bad after all. I actually enjoyed staying myself here, alone. I wasn’t lonely. Feeling lonely is not about you being alone. Feeling lonely is because no one cares but there are a lot of them who cares for me here and I really do appreciate these people. See Theng had been accompanying me all the while. She had dinner with me every day. She came back from the hospital to have dinner together. I’m not sure if she did it on purpose. At least she cared =) Roxanne, on the other hand, would make sure I really lock myself in the house before she heads home herself. These big sisters of mine are GREAT sisters. I would like to say thank you again for taking good care of me here sisters!

2 comments:

seetheng said...

nice post. i posted a comment earlier but dunno y cannot submit one. dear lil ting, sorry big che che here cudnt really teman u stay overnight at ur place. cuz everyday aso got to go hospital in d morning. had a nice holiday wif u. enjoyed shopping n hung out wif u. i hope we got more $$$ to spend wahahaha. thanks for helping me out in ethan's bday celebration. really appreciate dat. XoxOxO ^^

drltpan said...

reply to seetheng ::
thanks ^^ I wondered why u couldn't submit the previous post *thinking hard* LOL if the business plan is on then we sure wil have more $$$ LOL really thanks for the company big che che XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...